- Looking to adopt a dog or adopt a cat?
- Need your dog or cat spayed or neutered?
- Have a pet question you need answered?
- Need a fun, effective dog training class?
- Looking for pet boarding, grooming or Doggie Daycare for your beloved companion?
- Would your child enjoy a pet-focused camp or workshop?
Whatever your dog or cat related need is, the Kentucky Humane Society can help! Trust the pet experts at the Kentucky Humane Society to help you with your pet needs and questions.
About the Kentucky Humane Society
As a private, non-profit animal welfare agency and the state's largest no-kill shelter, the Kentucky Humane Society (KHS) finds loving homes for more than 6,500 cats and dogs a year at our nine adoption locations in Louisville and Southern Indiana. We also spay or neuter more than 10,000 local cats and dogs a year - helping reduce the number of unwanted pets.
Thanks to the community’s continued support, we’re making Louisville and its surrounding areas a better place for local cats and dogs and the people who love them.
KHS does more than you probably think! Not only are we here to help the area’s homeless cats and dogs, but we’re here to help you have a better relationship with your beloved pet. More about KHS
The Kentucky Humane Society is an ASPCA Community Partner and a Best Friends No More Homeless Pets Network Partner.