Waggin' Trail May 16, 2015
Let's Make This a Walk to Remember!
We're gearing up for the 2015 Waggin' Trail Walk for the Animals. Let's make this an event to remember!
REGISTER TODAY to Walk for the Animals.
Join us on May 16, 2015. This year, we are holding our walk at Waterfront Park. Registration, booths, food, live music by Ghost Holler and fun will be found on the Big Four Lawn. This year we are changing things up a bit, moving the start of the walk to 10:00 a.m., adding beer and more food trucks and making this more of a festival atmosphere. We want this to be a great event, and we hope that you can be a part of it.
Your pledges make a big difference to our shelter pets. We can use the funds in many ways:
- $50 provides one day’s worth of food and water to 25 pets in our care
- $100 provides supplies for 10 surgeries in our high-quality, donor-supported SNIP clinic
- $250 provides a medical exam, vaccinations, spay/neuter surgery and micro-chip for one needy pet
- $500 pays for one heartworm positive dog to receive medication
- $1000 pays the bills to rehabilitate an abused or neglected pet
Without events like the Waggin’ Trail, KHS wouldn’t be able to serve the thousands of homeless pets they do each year. In 2014, KHS set a record and found homes for more than 6,500 pets, saved over 200 animals with our Help-Me-Heal Fund, educated more than 5,000 children about responsible pet owner and since opening in 2007, our S.N.I.P. Clinic has performed more than 70,000 spay/neuter surgeries on owned pets.
On behalf of the thousands of animals saved by the Kentucky Humane Society each year, thank you! We can’t do it without you.
For a taste of the fun to come, view event photos from 2014.
Become a Sponsor
While at Waggin' Trail, please visit our vendors.
North American Vendors