Give online at www.kyhumane.org/donate and Park Community Credit Union will DOUBLE the impact of your gift - up to a total of $2,000! Help us reach this goal by donating online on November 19.
We want to thank Park Community Credit Union, their employees and members for supporting the Kentucky Humane Society year-round! Over the years, they have donated more than $100,000 to KHS' lifesaving mission!
What does your gift do for the animals at the Kentucky Humane Society?
- $30 helps provide vaccinations to 5 animals for common, preventable illnesses.
- $50 helps provide one day’s worth of food and water for 25 needy dogs and cats or five horses.
- $100 helps provide supplies for 10 spay/neuter surgeries at our S.N.I.P. Clinic.
- $250 helps ready one pet for adoption by providing a medical exam, microchipping, preventative care and spay/neuter surgery.
- $500 helps provide heart worm treatment to a desperately ill animal.
About Park Community Credit Union
Park Community Credit Union is a Kentucky credit union, seeking to improve the quality of life for our members, communities, and employees. We have a total of 14 branches, 11 serving the Louisville Metro Area and 3 serving the Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the counties of Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Bullitt, Clark, Estill Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Henry, Jackson, Jessamine, Jefferson, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Oldham, Powell, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, and Woodford Counties in Kentucky and Clark and Floyd counties in Southern Indiana is eligible to bank with Park Community. The Bluegrass Region branches are located in Richmond, Lexington, and Berea, Kentucky. For more information about Park Community Credit Union and our effort to provide service excellence as your personal, full-service financial provider, please visit www.parkcommunity.com, www.get2knowit.com, www.parkcommunitygives.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/parkcommunityfcu and Twitter at www.twitter.com/parkcommunity.