The low-cost wellness clinic will offer preventives - specifically flea/tick, heartworm and dewormer – via curbside/no-contact pickup to current clients. Pet owners must first contact the clinic to schedule an appointment.
To purchase preventives, clients must have had their adult animals seen by the Healthy Pets Clinic within the past 12 months. The clinic is unable to accept new clients at this time, including puppies or kittens, because having the animal’s accurate weight and a previous exam is required. The clinic is not offering vaccines at this time and is not offering examinations, only pickup of preventives.
To order flea, tick, and heartworm preventives as well as dewormers, clients should call the Healthy Pets Clinic at 502-515-3133 or email [email protected] to place a phone order. Orders must be paid over the phone (no cash or checks) and an appointment for curbside pickup will be scheduled. Appointments will be scheduled Monday-Friday during limited hours.
The Healthy Pets Clinic asks that pet owners remember the following:
- To receive preventives, the animal must be an existing adult client within the past year; no new clients are accepted at this time, including puppies or kittens.
- To receive Interceptor heartworm prevention, the Healthy Pets Clinic must have conducted a heartworm test recently and the dog must be up-to-date on prevention.
- Healthy Pets Clinic is not offering vaccines or exams at this time, and it does not write prescriptions; current services are for preventives only.
- Curbside pickup is by appointment only, and orders must be paid over the phone in advance.
- We ask for patience as we start to offer limited services. If services change, we will post to the Healthy Pets Clinic web page.
Thank you for your understanding! We are excited to serve our clients again!