Your life insurance policy is usually an untapped and forgotten part of your financial planning. yet it is a simple way to ensure the continued support of KHS. There are many ways that your life insurance policy can benefit animals.
Options to donate your policy
• Name KHS as a beneficiary in your current life insurance policy.
• Donate your paid-up policy directly to the KHS.
• Start a new policy, making KHS the owner and beneficiary.
Benefits for you
• It does not affect you financially during your lifetime.
• There are potential tax deductions if you transfer the policy to KHS.
• Estate taxes can be reduced if you name KHS as the beneficiary
if you have any questions about planned giving, please contact Development Manager Kristin Binkowski at (502) 515- 3147 or [email protected]