Help Our Pets – Host a Fundraising Event!
Want to help the Kentucky Humane Society help even more pets? Host a fundraising event! Community supporters have come up with all sorts of creative ways to raise money and/or supplies for our pets.
Some ideas include:
- Bake sales
- Lemonade stands
- percentage of restaurant or store sales
- Sporting events
- Birthday, wedding, anniversary or shower gifts
- Celebration of life services
Whether you own a business or want to help the Kentucky Humane Society on an individual level, hosting a fundraiser is a great way to raise awareness of the organization while at the same time raising much-needed funds to support our life-saving mission.
If you’d like to host a fundraiser for KHS:
- Read our fundraising guidelines to determine if your fundraiser meets KHS requirements.
- Next, submit a Fundraising Event Application form. You’ll receive a response within 4-5 business days regarding whether or not your fundraiser has been approved.
Questions? Contact Development Coordinator Frank Hanlon at (502) 515-3143 or firstname.lastname@example.org.