- How do I make a donation?
- Can I donate pet items that I no longer need?
- How do I make a gift in honor or memory of someone?
- What does my donation help fund?
- Where does KHS receive its funding?
- Can I make donations automatically on my debit or credit card?
- Will you sell my name/information?
- How do I change my address or remove my name from your mailing list?
- Make a secure gift online
- Make a gift via phone–call (502) 515-3144.
- Make a gift by mail. Send your check to Kentucky Humane Society,1000 Lyndon Lane, Louisville, KY 40222.
- Make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one. Gifts of $50 or more are recognized in our quarterly PAW STREET JOURNAL magazine.
- Make KHS a beneficiary of your Will or Life Insurance Policy.
- Donate your vehicle to KHS.
- Eastpoint Pet Resort
- Fern Creek Pet Resort
- KHS Main Campus
- S.N.I.P. Clinic
We would be happy to help you honor a loved one with a special gift to KHS! Please send us the following information:
- Is this an honor gift or memorial gift?
- What is the name of the person or pet you would like to honor or memorialize?
- Who should receive notification of this gift? This is optional. If you choose, we will send a card to the recipient or his/her family notifying them of this gift.
- What is your full name and address?
- Send to:
Kentucky Humane Society
1000 Lyndon Lane Suite B
Louisville, KY 40222
Your donation funds pet programs and services at KHS. We rely on donations from people like you to care for thousands of needy dogs and cats each year.
As a private, non-profit organization, KHS receives no state or federal funding from any entity and relies upon the support of private individuals, organizations and corporations to continue our mission.
Yes, we accept cash, checks, automatic debit or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discovery) and can set up a gift payment schedule that’s convenient for you. Please contact the KHS Database Manager at (502) 515-3144 or [email protected].
No, we will not sell, give or trade a donor's personal information to any other entity in existence unless we receive written permission from the donor or, lacking that, provide donors with an easy and user-friendly way to opt out of having their information sold or traded.
At the Kentucky Humane Society, we support the Donor Bill of Rights, as approved by many organizations including the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
We will be happy to change your address so that you continue to receive mailings, or remove your name from our mailing list. Please contact the KHS Database Manager at (502) 515-3144 or [email protected].