In 2019, the Kentucky Humane Society will host its 30th year of summer camp. This weeklong camp, offered June through August, helps your child build a sense of kindness, respect and responsibility towards all living beings and our planet.
How Kids Can Be Involved!
The Kentucky Humane Society will discontinue hosting birthday parties after September 22. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Here are other ways children can be involved with KHS and help our shelter animals:
- Purrfect Day Café offers private parties for ages 6+ in which groups can meet and interact with adoptable cats and kittens. Learn more!
- Host Puppy or Kitten Gram at your home or school ($200).
- Or join our Pawsitive Kids Club!
Pawsitive Kids Club Membership
With a donation valued at $20 or more, Join our Pawsitive Kids Club and make a difference for shelter pets! Here's how:
- Host a fundraiser for KHS (wish list drive, birthday donations, lemonade stand, penny war)
- Donate to KHS! Every dollar makes a difference!
- Create enrichment for KHS shelter animals with the At-Home Pet Project Packet
- Drop off items and meet adoptable animals at our East Campus Adoption Center (1000 Lyndon Lane, 40222) during open hours (Monday-Friday 10 am-6 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10 am-5pm). Email [email protected] with your name and date and time of your visit.
- Receive a Paw Coin Bank
- Receive a KHS LOVE temporary tattoo
- Receive a membership certificate
Please feel free to contact Savannah at 502-515-3145 if you have any questions.