You can help the S.N.I.P. Clinic End Pet Overpopulation!
Donate to the S.N.I.P. Clinic
KHS relies on individual donor support to make this program, and all others, possible. If you would like to make a donation to the S.N.I.P. Clinic or sponsor a spay/neuter surgery for a needy family, call (502) 636-3491 today.
The S.N.I.P. Clinic always is in need of these supplies:
- Gasoline gift cards
- Laundry soap
- Paper towels
- Distilled water
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cat litter
- Plastic “airline” crates
The S.N.I.P. Clinic needs you! We have roles for dedicated people with degrees and skills of all kinds at this new Crittenden Drive facility, as well as at clinic-related events. Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Flier posting/Information distribution
- Tabling at community events
- Light Office work (Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Caring for animals post surgery (Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Special S.N.I.P. Clinic events throughout the year
Contact our volunteer coordinator at 502-515-3145 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.