Giving in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
Giving an honor or memorial gift is a meaningful way to recognize a loved one -- two-legged or four-legged. Your gift is not only a tribute to someone special in your life, but it helps the Kentucky Humane Society continue serving thousands of homeless cats and dogs in our community.
You can make a tribute:
- In memory of a pet or loved one
- Honoring your parents on Father's Day and/or Mother's Day
- Celebrating birthdays (pet and human!)
- In lieu of holiday gifts
- Recognizing wedding and anniversary dates
- Celebrating graduations and major achievements
- Honoring outstanding employees
- Or, for the animal lover who has everything
Your honor or memorial gift will be recognized in several ways:
- We'll send a special card to the individual or family you have honored
- Your honor-memorial tribute will be listed in the upcoming issue of our quarterly magazine, the Paw Street Journal (if it's $50 or more)
- We'll send you the Paw Street Journal for free (if your gift is $25 or more).
You can make your gift in the following the ways:
- Make a secure gift online*
- Make a gift via phone – call (502) 515-3143
- Make a gift by mail. Send your check to Kentucky Humane Society, 1000 Lyndon Lane Suite B, Louisville, KY 40222*
*Please include the following in the comments box online or with your gift by mail: who the gift is in honor/memory of, as well as a name and address of where to send a card.
Send us an email or call us at (502) 515-3144.