Access Helpful Advice from KHS’ Behavior Experts
The Kentucky Humane Society wants to strengthen the bond between you and your pets through education and positive training. Check out these tips to help make your dog a good dog, courtesy of Denver Dumb Friends League.
- House-training Your Puppy
- Re-house-training Your Adult Dog
- Dealing With Normal Puppy Behavior: Nipping And Rough Play
- Getting Started With Clicker Training
- Crate Training Your Dog
- Preparing Your Pet for Baby’s Arrival
- How to Solve a Digging Problem
- The Canine Escape Artist
- Understanding Aggressive Behavior in Dogs
- Separation Anxiety
- Successful Cleaning to Remove Pet Odors and Stains
Pet Help Line
Need more help, or wish to speak with someone about a specific behavior issue or training question? Call our free Pet Help Line, 509-4PET (509-4738), email email@example.com or visit the Pet Help Line web page.