The Kentucky Humane Society Pet Resorts have suspended Doggie Daycare and grooming due to coronavirus pandemic restrictions. We remain open for boarding clients. If you are a boarding client, please call our front desk when you arrive at 502-253-2221 and our staff will gladly assist you via curbside. Thank you for helping keep our community safe!
Get the lastest updates on how the pandemic is impacting KHS and find tips on creating an emergency plan for your pets here:www.kyhumane.org/coronavirus
Eastpoint Pet Resort
TEMPORARY HOURS: Monday - Sunday 8a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Follow us on Facebook to see our specials!
The Eastpoint Pet Resort offers Doggie Deluxe Rooms with pet cots, televisions and ceiling fans for a relaxing stay, as well as four walks a day. Standard accommodations include a climate-controlled indoor kennel with three walks a day for our canine guests. The Purrfect Plaza for cats will entertain your feline friends with an aquarium, natural light and window views.
Our friendly staff will help you choose the best combination of activities so your pet is assured a tailored level of exercise, socialization and pampering. Choose from single-occupancy accommodations or pair your pets up and ensure the most comfortable environment for your pet.
Hear what people say about us!
- Deluxe Room - $40 per day; $20 each additional dog in same the room.
- Small Guests (under 50 lbs) - $30 per day; $15 for each additional dog in the same run.
- Medium/Large Guests (50 lbs or over) - $32 per day; $15 for each additional dog in the same run.
- Cats - $16 per day; $8 for each additional cat in the same condo
All services at the Pet Resorts are subject to a 6% Kentucky sales tax.
Boarding and Daycare Specials
- First day of Doggie Daycare is free for new clients!
- Buy one night lodging, get one free through March 22 (must mention this deal)
Pets receiving any services at the Pet Resorts need to be up-to-date on vaccinations. Please contact your veterinarian as soon as possible to ensure your pet is ready. Learn about our vaccine requirements.
á la Carte Activities
Ensure your pet's stay with us is even more enjoyable by adding á la carte activities:
- Fun 15 - Let your canine companion stretch their legs for 15 minutes while getting plenty of attention. $5
- Nature Walk - This 30-minute leashed walk gives your dog a chance to enjoy the great outdoors (weather permitting). $10
- One-on-One Playtime - From belly rubs to tug-o-war, your dog will enjoy a 30-minute session with trained staff. Great for first-time boarders! $10
- Boarding Doggie Day Care - Let your dog enjoy 5 hours of socialization with other canines. $15
- Romp & Roll (2 hours of daycare) - Two hours of fun and interactive play with other friendly canines. $10
- Dog of the Day - Your dog is invited to be spoiled all day in the office by our caring staff. $16
- Treat Time - Your dog can enjoy a special tasty treat, such as a stuffed Kong or a frozen snack. $3
- The Cat’s Meow - Your feline friend can explore, chase toys and climb our cat trees during this 1-hour leg stretching session. $5
In addition to superior boarding services, the staff at the Eastpoint Pet Resort can administer medications for your pet, including diabetic care for pets who need daily insulin shots. For added peace of mind, an emergency veterinary hospital just two block away.
What You Should Know Before Boarding Your Pet (vaccines, check in/out times, cancellations, etc.)
View our Boarding Contract
Have our gentle groomers bathe, brush and pamper your pet with breed-specific cuts or a summer shave. Keeping in mind your pet's safety and comfort, our facility is equipped with a hydraulic grooming table and top-of-the-line step tub, especially beneficial to our elderly clients.
There is no charge for the last day of your pet's boarding if you schedule a full-service groom for that day.
All full-service grooming needs to be scheduled in advance.
Schedule your pet's appointment today! Call (502) 253-2221.
Doggie Day Care
Let your dog play for the day in our fully supervised indoor Day Care. Your pooch will romp, run and socialize in a controlled and fun setting. Our interactive Doggie Day Care program allows clients to drop off their dog on the way to work (or while running errands), and then pick up their pet on the way home. Plus, you won't be the only one tired by the end of the day!
Save money by purchasing discounted weekly and monthly packages! Call (502) 253-2221.
Take a Tour
Peak Season 2020
Boarding fills up fast during peak season, so we encourage you to make early reservations at Eastpoint Pet Resort. During peak season, we require a $50 deposit to reserve your pet’s boarding. Payment must be made at the time of reservation and is refundable within two weeks of the drop off date.
JCPS Spring Break: 3/27 through 4/5
Easter: 4/10 through 4/12
Derby: 4/30 through 5/3
Memorial Weekend: 5/22 through 5/26
Independence Day 7/3 through 7/5
Labor Day: 8/30 through 9/7
JCPS Fall Break: 10/2 through 10/6
Thanksgiving: 11/25 through 11/29
JCPS Winter Break: 12/18 through 1/4