The Kentucky Humane Society reviews all applications for exhibitor participation. The purpose is to ensure that all items and services are not in direct competition with our sponsors. We promise to review your application and let you know promptly. We will refund in full any payments you may have made if your application cannot be approved.
- Prospective exhibitors must complete the application and submit it along with your payment.
- You can choose to make an additional contribution to the Kentucky Humane Society by donating apercentage of your gross proceeds from product sales on the day of the event. Additional contributions and donations from event-day sales help us care for as many as 10,000 animals each year. If you so choose, you may turn in contributions to our KHS information booth prior to your departure on event day, or you may mail it to 1000 Lyndon Lane, Suite B, Louisville, KY 40222. We thank you in advance!
- You may cancel your reserved booth space up to two weeks prior to the event and still receive a full refund. Any cancellations after that are subject to a forfeiture of fees.
- KHS will choose the location of all booths prior to the event. If you have special needs, please specify this information in the application.
- We ask that you check in with the KHS Registration booth on the day of the event so that we may direct youto your designated booth space.
- KHS will provide a table and two chairs as part of your booth registration. You will be responsible for bringing your own table covers, materials, etc. Electricity cannot be provided.
- You will be responsible for your own loading, unloading and booth set-up. Volunteer assistance can be provided upon request.
- Set-up time is Sunday between 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. You are to be ready for business by 11:30 a.m. and stay open until 4:00 p.m. We ask that you not close or dismantle your booth prior to 4:00 p.m.
- You are responsible for removing your own trash. Trash cans will be on site.
- We ask that you not leave your booth to sell items or distribute materials along the walkways or elsewhere within the event grounds. In turn, we will prevent non-registered visitors from selling or distributing their materials. You are requested to provide only those services or products described on your application form.
- Neither vendors nor others may sell pets of any kind on or near the event grounds.
- The police department prohibits games of chance using cards, dice or money for profit. The sale or display of fireworks and obscene materials is prohibited. You may bring your own non-alcoholic refreshments. No glass bottles.
- You are not authorized to “sub-let” your booth space in whole or part and the Kentucky Humane Society has the right to refuse exhibitors in the future who do not comply with the above rules and regulations during the festival.
- Vendors may not post or distribute literature, make comments or participate in any activity that criticizes any animal welfare organization’s policies and procedures. Failure to comply will result in dismissal from the event.
- Organizations may not solicit or accept donations at the event, unless given prior approval.
- Please understand that if any of the terms described herein aren’t followed, we may refuse participation in this and future events.
Your submission of the application form signifies that you understand all rules outlined herein and agree that these rules represent a contract and that no other agreement shall be binding between the parties unless in writing and signed by Development Director. If you have any questions, please contact Haley Aldridge at [email protected].