On Thanksgiving Day, all of us at the Kentucky Humane Society want to say “THANK YOU” for being a friend to the animals!
Thanksgiving 2020 looks very different for so many of us. But what hasn’t changed is the meaning of this holiday. On behalf of the animals, I am thankful for your support of our lifesaving work, and I wish your family a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Because of you, this year:
- Almost 5,000 animals are spending the holidays with their new families!
- Over 6,000 local pets have full bellies because of our COVID-19 Pet Food Bank
- 500 financially struggling families have received vouchers to help keep their pets healthy and in their loving homes
- Hundreds of rural Kentucky animals have received spay/neuter surgeries, medical care and families to love.
- Horses rescued from neglect are getting second chances at our Willow Hope Farm.
December 1 is #GivingTuesday – a day when people unite in support of causes they care about. This Tuesday, please consider helping us meet our transformative goal of raising $20,000 for the animals in one day. This is enough to prepare 80 animals for adoption. It takes $250 to provide food, spay/neuter surgeries, medical care and a warm place to stay for each animal until they find their forever homes.
Busy that day? You can also make a gift now at www.kyhumane.org/donate. Or text GiveKHS to 76278.
From all of us at KHS, thank you for your support – on #GivingTuesday and every day!
Lori Kane Redmon
President & CEO