Dear Friend of the Animals,
All of us at the Kentucky Humane Society wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving with a sincere “THANK YOU” for being a friend to the animals!
Thanks to YOU, we have been able to help thousands of animals during the past year:
- Almost 5,000 animals are spending the holidays with their new families!
- More than 1,500 local pets have full bellies because of our COVID-19 Pet Food Bank
- More than 200 financially struggling families have received vouchers to help keep their pets healthy and in their loving homes
- Hundreds of rural Kentucky animals have been spayed or neutered, received medical care and become part of loving families
- Horses rescued from neglect are getting second chances at our Willow Hope Farm
On behalf of the animals, I thank you for your support of our lifesaving work.
November 30 is #GivingTuesday, when people across the country come together to support the causes they care about. During this day of giving, please help us reach our goal to raise $25,000. This would allow us to prepare 100 additional animals for adoption and give them a second chance for a happy life. It takes $250 to provide each animal with food, medical care and a warm place to stay until they find their forever homes.
Busy that day? You can also make a gift now at www.kyhumane.org/donate.
From all of us at KHS, thank you for your support – on #GivingTuesday and every day!
Lori Kane Redmon
President & CEO